| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Comodoro Rivadavia in January is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A paltry 16.2mm (0.6in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:46 long and the longest day is 15:38 long with an average length of 15:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Comodoro Rivadavia January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Comodoro Rivadavia:
- Bariloche, Argentina - 594 kms (369.1 miles) NNW
- La Ensenada, Chile - 651.2 kms (404.6 miles) NW
- Maquinchao, Argentina - 513.8 kms (319.3 miles) NNW
- Puerto Montt, Chile - 660.7 kms (410.5 miles) NW
- Castro, Chile - 622.4 kms (386.7 miles) NW
- Esquel, Argentina - 429.6 kms (267 miles) NW
- Quellon Dromo, Chile - 569.4 kms (353.8 miles) WNW
- Futaleufu, Chile - 449.6 kms (279.4 miles) NW
- Alto Palena Dromo, Chile - 415.6 kms (258.3 miles) WNW
- Puerto Aysen Dromo, Chile - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) W
- Sarmiento, Argentina - 128.8 kms (80 miles) W
- Coyhaique-Teniente Vida, Chile - 436.1 kms (271 miles) W
- Balmaceda Puerto, Chile - 325.1 kms (202 miles) W
- Chico, Chile - 334.7 kms (208 miles) WSW
- Lago Argentino, Argentina - 615.8 kms (382.7 miles) SSW
- Rio Gallegos, Argentina - 661.7 kms (411.2 miles) S